supplementary weft patterning

I am still working on supplemantary weft patterning.made a warp from brown coton;
 
 
then setup for the adapted pattern from my previous post.i have started with a pink yarn (8strands very thin cotton)but that turned out in a disappointment.
I started the design on the wrong line and the pink was to thick. then i studied all the instructions a little more and the design too.here
I did some drawing on the design to have a more realistic view of how it was going to look. (got a bit confused by the diamond shape)now i use a 4strand yarn for the inlay so you can see the groundweave better .the pink yarn is the same but i plied it on a spindle.
afterall i think i should have used a thicker yarn to make a sample; It is a tiny weaving and it makes me think i will need glasses sooner or later .but this is how it looks now.

Geef een reactie

Vul je gegevens in of klik op een icoon om in te loggen.

WordPress.com logo

Je reageert onder je WordPress.com account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Twitter-afbeelding

Je reageert onder je Twitter account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Facebook foto

Je reageert onder je Facebook account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Google+ photo

Je reageert onder je Google+ account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Verbinden met %s

%d bloggers op de volgende wijze: